***ATTENTION: Please note temporary hours for Laplace, 9am-4pm Monday through Friday. Unfortunately Due To Storm Damage, Boutte Is Closed Until Further Notice (Westbank St. Charles Parish Resident Can Mention This Banner For A 10% Discount Off ABC Title’s Service Fees.***

Phone: 504-364-0725
ABC Title of Chalmette can renew your vehicle registration, update your address, or print a duplicate registration. Save yourself a trip to the DMV and get on the road in under 30 minutes.

ABC TITLE OF CHALMETTE - Vehicle Registration

  1. Registration Renewal (Office)
  2. Change of Vehicle Registration Address
  3. Duplicate Registration



1) Registration Renewal (Office)

Is your vehicle registration expired? ABC Title of Metairie can renew and print your new Registration and Sticker in under 30 minutes. Be sure to bring your Driver’s License and your proof of insurance with you.

2) Change of Vehicle Registration Address

Have you recently moved? Don’t forget to update the address on your Vehicle Registration (and Driver’s License). If incorrect, you can be cited for having an old address, and you may not be able to renew your Brake Tag. Simply bring your photo identification and proof of insurance and we will print you an updated Registration in a matter of minutes.*EFFECTIVE AUGUST 17th ALL CHANGES OF ADDRESS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ONE PROOF OF RESIDENCY. FOR A LIST OF ACCEPTABLE PROOFS CLICK HERE.

3) Duplicate Registration

Lost your Vehicle Registration? Don’t worry, ABC Title of Metairie can print a duplicate Registration in minutes instead of hours. Be sure to bring your proof of insurance and photo ID.


Q. What forms of payment do you accept?

A. We accept cash, debit, and all major credit cards (including AMEX). Note there is an additional 3% fee for credit card payments. We do not accept personal checks.

Q) Can I renew the Registration for my friend or family member?

A) Sure thing. Print the Vehicle Application and Permission to Process forms from our “Forms” page and have them both signed by the vehicle owner. Also, bring a copy of the owner’s proof of insurance.

Q) What if I have a block/flag on my Registration because of a lapse of insurance (also known as an NI Flag)?

A) Yes, we can assist you with clearing this. See our Reinstatement Services page.

Q) What about the little Sticker on my license plate? Can you renew that as well?

A) This is included with the Vehicle Registration renewal and prints at the same time in our office.

Q) My Registration is up to date, but the Sticker on my plate has expired or has been removed from my plate. What should I do?

A) We can print a duplicate Sticker for you. The process is the same as a duplicate Registration.

Q) I was recently married / divorced. Can you update my name on my Vehicle Registration?

A) Perhaps we can, provided your vehicle is NOT being financed. Simply bring in your title and proof of insurance and we can get that information updated.