ABC Title | Auto Title and Notary | An Express Dmv Service Facility | Driver License Services | Custom License Plates | Notary on Duty | Registration & Tags | Revocation Services

ABC TITLE OF BOUTTE - Vehicle Titles

(985) 240-2851 | Directions & Map it | Email Us

1) Duplicate Titles 
2) Name Changes
3) Reconstructed / Salvaged Titles 
4) Release / Record Liens

Have you found a buyer for your car, but you can't find the Title? Trying to get a Title Loan, but can remember where you placed it? Or, maybe you were recently married and would like to change your name on your vehicle Title and Registration. ABC Title can help!

1) Duplicate Titles 
If you have misplaced your Title, don’t worry because ABC Title can assist you in obtaining a duplicate. Simply come in with your VIN number, Driver’s License, and lien release (if applicable) and we can have a duplicate mailed you in three to five business days.

2) Name Changes
Have you recently married or divorced? Do you want to change your name on your Title and Vehicle Registration? If your car is paid off, we can help! Bring your Original Title, proof of insurance, your Driver’s License, and a copy of your Marriage Certificate or Judgment of Divorce and we will get you updated in under 30 minutes.

3) Reconstructed / Salvaged Titles 
Did you buy your vehicle back from your insurance company after it was declared a "Total Loss"? ABC Title of Boutte can assist you in applying for a "Reconstructed Title" and issuing your new plate. Generally, you will need the Title, Physical Inspection, receipts for repairs (if available), and proof of insurance. We will prepare the rest of the documents required and get your vehicle legal and back on the road in no time.

4) Release / Record Liens
Have you recently paid off your vehicle? We can assist you in removing the Lienholder from the face of the Title, making it easier to sell later (and easier to order a duplicate if it is ever misplaced). We can also assist you in recording a lien on a vehicle when it is being used as collateral for a loan. Simply bring the Original Title with Lien Release or Security Instrument and photo ID.

Q. What forms of payment do you accept?

A. We accept cash, debit, and all major credit cards (including AMEX). Note there is an additional 3% fee for credit card payments. We do not accept personal checks.

Q. Where can I get a Lien Release for my vehicle loan?
A. You must contact the Lender who financed your vehicle and have them fax it to our office (504-467-1041). If your Lender demands a request in writing, we can help! Click here and follow the on-screen instructions.

Q. If my vehicle is "Co-Owned", must the other owner co-apply for a duplicate?
A. Yes, if there are two owners listed on a vehicle, then both must sign a duplicate Title affidavit before a Notary. (Ask an ABC Agent about other options if a Co-Owner is unable to physically appear to apply).
Q. I am paying notes on my vehicle and was recently married or divorced. Can I change my name on the Title?
A. Only if your Lender is willing to cooperate by releasing the Original Title for correction.
Q. Where can I get a "Physical Inspection" for my vehicle?
A. In Boutte, you can call the Louisiana State Police for an additional list of locations.
Q. If the "Titled Owner" of a vehicle is deceased, can I order a duplicate Title so the vehicle can be sold?
A. A Duplicate Title cannot be ordered if the Owner is deceased. Contact ABC Title of Boutte for additional information if you are an "Heir".
Q. Can I transfer a vehicle without the Title?
A. Generally not. A Duplicate Title must be ordered prior to completing a Sale or Donation.



100 Melonie St.
Ste D
Boutte, LA 70039

Tel: (985) 240-2851
Fax: (985) 240-2852



Monday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Tuesday-Friday: 9:00am to 5:30pm

Saturday & Sunday: Closed

ABC Title Locations: